8 Quick steps to apply False Eyelashes
False eyelashes are found in local grocery shops, these are synthetic lashes which are glued to the original eyelashes to give bigger and beautiful eyes. Here are some tricks and steps to apply false lashes. The things you need for this are the false eyelashes, lash glue, an eyelash curler and a mirror. That’s it…
Tips and Tricks in applying False Eyelashes:
- Being patience is must for applying the false eyelash, because this is not something which you can do in hurry.
- Stand or sit in front of a mirror and take out the false lashes which you have bought and open the glue tube and apply small strips on the tissue first for a practice.
- Then take the eyelash curler and gently curl you eyelashes, do not crimp them.
- Apply the glue on the inner side of the synthetic lash using your finger. Make sure that you apply the glue only on the false eyelashes and not to your eye directly because it will burn and if accidentally this happens, take out the false eyelashes and wash your eyes thoroughly with running water.
- With the help of a tweezers, apply the false eyelashes close to your natural lash line of your eye.
- Keep pressing and holding your false eyelashes for a minute, especially the corners using your fingers.
- After the glue has dried use a eyelash curler to curl your eye, then apply mascara to the false eyelashes
- Continue to follow the same steps for the other eye.