Tomato Face Mask
Secrets of Tomato face mask for brighter skin
Do you know the secret of a red color fruit named tomato? Let’s discuss about it in detail. Tomato is a fruit that contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, magnesium and fiber. Tomatoes are also rich in carotenoids, beta carotene and lycopene. As tomato has all these contents, it is proved to be very effective fruit for curing many skin problems.
Tomatoes prevent many Health problems:
Using tomato face mask you can enrich your skin likewise tomatoes also has the capacity to prevent many health issues. Let discuss them as follows.
- Tomatoes prevent Prostrate cancer: Tomatoes can be used to reduce the risk of getting prostrate cancer. Lycopene is an anti oxidant that fights against cancer formation cell and prevent the occurrence of prostrate cancer. Lycopene is the pigment that gives tomatoes their deep red color Thus, tomatoes when cooked their lycopene content become more available to the body.
- Tomatoes reduce Heart diseases: Tomatoes can lower the risk of getting many heart diseases. If there are lot of platelets accumulation in the body then this leads to many heart diseases like stroke, heart attack and blood clots. But tomato extracts have the capacity to remove the accumulation of platelets.
- Tomatoes are good for eyes: The anti oxidant named Lycopene found in tomatoes guards against causing blindness, cataracts and diseases related to eyes.
Tomato face mask for a brighter skin:
Tomato is a common fruit that is usually found in all the Kitchens. We all know that tomatoes are used in cooking to prepare tasty food. But do you know that using tomatoes we can prepare different varieties of tomato face mask to cure many skin problems. Let us see some homemade tomato face mask for brighter skin.
Tomato face mask to shrink the pores:
- 1tsp of fresh tomato juice
- 3 to 4 drops of fresh lime juice.
Take a bowl and mix the above contents of tomato juice and lime juice. By giving circular massage apply the mixture on the skin. Leave it on skin for 15 to 20 minutes till it gets dried. Then wash your skin with warm water.
Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A and C whereas lemon is also rich in vitamin C. Thus, this tomato face mask helps to produce fair glow on your skin. These combinations also provide skin with lot of nutrients.
Tomato face mask to cure Acne:
Tomatoes are considered to be a good cleanser. By simply rubbing tomato on face can remove dirt, oil and make up. Tomatoes also cleanse pores which will prevent acne formation. The below is the tomato face mask recipe that will help in curing acne formation.
Ingredient: One fresh Tomato
- Take a fresh tomato and smash it thoroughly.
- Apply this content on your face and make it dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with water.
If you do this daily then it can prevent acne formation on your skin.
Tomato face mask using Avocado:
Avocado which is rich in vitamin C and B5 where vitamin C can boost the collagen production and B5 helps to moisturize the skin. These combinations can prevent the signs of skin aging.
Avocado tomato face masks benefit:
This is an anti oxidant face mask and is very effective in reducing acne, fine lines and wrinkles.
How to prepare Avocado tomato face mask:
- Take one half of ripe avocado and grind it with one half of fresh red tomato to make a mixture.
- Apply this mask on your face and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then wash it with luke warm water.
This tomato face mask can balance the skin from drying and from damaging effects of the sun. Try to do this tomato face mask once a week to get a fresh look.
So these are the varieties of tomato face mask that can be prepared from home. You can try the above steps to get a good glowing skin.