Avocado Face Mask Recipe
Does a ripe avocado moisturizes your dry skin and makes it replenished by the end of the day? Is it true? Yes, avocados are rich in monounsaturated fat that helps the skin to moisturize and hydrated every day. A best homemade remedy, all natural, very easy and thrifty to make an avocado face mask at home. All you need is avocado, honey and yogurt to make the avocado face mask. Honey is very effective in skin especially it gives a beautiful tone to your skin and yogurt makes your skin soft and moisturized. This avocado face mask recipe can be used by any type of skin but it is particularly more effective in dry skin. You can prepare avocado face mask recipe and also refrigerate it in an air tight container for a couple of days. Avocado face mask for acne cures pimples and cleans the skin pores instantaneously. It will hydrate your dry skin and relax your skin.
Avocado Face Mask Recipe:
Avocado face Mask Ingredients:
- One Ripe avocado
- 4 teaspoon Fresh Yogurt
- 3-4 drops Honey
Preparing Avocado Face Mask recipe:
- Take a bowl, peel and mash a half of avocado with a fork until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add two teaspoons of fresh yogurt and whisk it well.
- Add 2-3 drops of honey to this avocado and yogurt mixture and mash it well until it is well blended.
- Run warm water over your hands from the faucet and bring your hands to your face and dampen your face with the warm water before applying the paste of avocado face mask recipe.
- Now spread the above mixture of avocado Face mask evenly over your face, chin and neck using in circular motions with your hand or a facial brush or a spatula. Avoid the areas around your eyes and lips. Now, let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water and pat with a dry and soft hand towel.
- You can see your face more relaxed, moisturized and beautiful.
Benefits of Avocado Face Mask Recipe:
- Avocados are rich in vitamin A, Vitamin B-complex, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. They also have phosphorus and magnesium which helps to hydrate and replenish your skin.
- Yogurt contains zinc, calcium, vitamins B1, B2, B-6, and B-12 and proteins. Yogurt can improve your skin texture, gives a clear skin, and a healthy glow.
- Honey is always a natural toner and known as a beauty aid for ages. According to the Honey Association it is said that Cleopatra bathed in Honey to maintain her youthful appearance.
- Avocado face mask recipe can be applied for oily skin, dry skin and even sensitive skins. Avocado face mask for acne works out well in curing acne-prone skin by killing acne bacteria’s.